Introduction to BitTorrent Bundle

Vagabonding literature. Multimedia mixtapes. Activist documentaries. Dream music. And over 150 other awesome Internet objects. These are just some of the things we’ve seen built with BitTorrent Bundles. Want to see how it works? Intro to Bundle is a guide to the brave new world of BitTorrent publishing with artist case studies and creative tutorials. Check it out. You can sign up for Bundle right here.[slideshare id=28390227&doc=introductiontobittorrentbundleforpartners4-131118185715-phpapp02]

Love,
The BitTorrent Team

Written by: BitTorrent

BitTorrent is a company of over 100 people, based in downtown San Francisco. We’re passionate about building a better, smarter Internet through distributed computing.

Related Posts:

28 Responses to “Introduction to BitTorrent Bundle”

1. ALSJDHLANSF

YOU SHOULD GET UTORRENT BUNDLE OUT OF THE PROGRAM UNLESS THE USER MANUALLY ADDS IT I MEAN WTF I CANT CHECK PROGRESS ON MY DOWNLOADS

• Joey Janolek

When you click download torrent on a site it should bring you to utorrents normal page what is ere all used to then look at your sidebar and take utorrent bundles off of it.

2. Kiran

I am searching a movie but i am not gettin any search by that name………….. what has to be done?

3. Solomon Saq

How Can i disable or uninstall this annoying thing? it didnt even ask permision before ruining my Utorrent program

4. Paul

I’ve tried to find the answer to this problem, so forgive me if it’s on here somewhere – I’m quite new!! When I try to download a movie or anything from the usual download sites, it automatically tries to download with Torn TV instead of Utorrent…. it’s only started happening lately. Can anybody help me please? I’ve checked and don’t actually have torn on my pc!

5. Ravilochana Das

why don’t they give a delete option? I agree with a previous post- in that it’s hard to see what exactly the intention of this bit torrent is and why it is added to my u-torrent without my agreeing to it…???!

6. Pauline Procopy

I signed up for this service and paid for it. I was told I could watch tv shows thru this site. I am looking for the Rachel Maddow show which I was told was available on bittorrent for free…ok never found it, so I paid for bit torrent plus…still not able to find anything. where do I need to look? was I mislead? I am totally frustrated. just wanna watch the entire Rachel Maddow show…